Family Fun Canada is a Canadian based family travel and adventure website. If you have an idea for a great story, we would love to hear from you. Please review these guidelines before you make a submission. Please note pitches that are not travel related or contain spelling or grammatical errors will be deleted without response.
What We Are Looking For:
- Exclusive, original travel related content. We will not reply to pitches that are not travel related. We are unable to accept articles that have been published elsewhere, including personal blogs.
- Clearly written, with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Between 450-1000 words.
- Include 2-10 clear, colourful photos with copyright info attached. If the photos are not yours, you will need to obtain permission or include link to media page so we can provide credit info. Photos must be a maximum of 800 pixels wide.
- Our website features stories from a Canadian perspective therefore we prefer submissions from Canadian or Canada-based writers.
- No affiliate links
What We Can Offer You:
- We offer a two-tiered compensation package – a basic rate and sponsored. Sponsored posts are assigned with preference to staff writers, then freelance based on past work.
- Your bio and a link to your blog, website or twitter account with each post.
- Promotion on our social networks.
- Priority consideration for sponsored opportunities and press junkets for regular contributors.
Where to Submit Your Article:
If you have a story you’d like to share, email voula AT familyfuncanada DOT com with 1-2 sentences describing your idea including the first paragraph, a short bio and links to your previous work.
We are unable to inform you if your pitch has been rejected. We will only contact you about a successful pitch. Pitches containing spelling or grammatical errors AND pitches that are NOT travel related will be rejected without response.