Can you hear it? Calaway Park in Calgary is calling you to come experience the fun at Western Canada’s largest outdoor family amusement park!
Calaway Park has positioned itself as a top “playcation” destination for families, and it’s easy to see why. It’s close, it has lots of new attractions slated for 2017, and it is more affordable than you might think.
Close! A road trip to Calgary is easy! Calgary offers a lot of family friendly activities, but if you’d rather by-pass the city and head straight for the park, you can do that too! Take the Stoney Trail ring road and arrive at the park with time and patience to spare. You can even sleepover close to the action. The Calaway RV Park and Campground is steps away from the amusement park and they offer a some great packages to save you money on park admission.
New for 2017! If your last visit to Calaway Park was more “ancient history” than “recent past,” or if you go every year, you will want to make sure a 2017 visit is on your summer agenda so you can check out these fun new things:
- Dragons, dragons, everywhere! Ride the new Dizzy Dragons ride, play the Dragons Drop game, and sip a Dizzy Fizz drink
- Meet Maxx, the robot explorer and his kid inventor!
- Watch The Time Carousel, a nWave Pictures film, playing in Cinemagic 3D.
- Eat in the newly refreshed Carousel Kitchen and sample butter chicken & rice, teriyaki steak sandwiches and three types of poutine in celebration of Canada 150.
- See one or both of the new stage shows by Calaway Live: One Five Oh Canada and Raise Your Voice.
Affordable! Visit the Calaway Park website for great money saving deals and packages. We love the Playcation Discount tickets promotion. Buy four (or more) tickets for $25 each, a savings of over 36%. Print them at home and save the line up! Admission includes:
- unlimited rides
- stage shows and live entertainment
- even parking!
Calaway Park Contact Details:
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.