Oh, this rain! Don’t worry, there’s plenty to do indoors. Here are some fun family events in Halifax this weekend:
1. Stars on Ice: Skating entertainment at its best! On Friday evening, see Stars on Ice at the Scotiabank Centre.
2. Harlem Globetrotters: If only once in your life, splash out on tickets to see this amazing performance of athletics, acrobatics – and some basketball too! The Harlem Globetrotters is a show your family won’t forget!
3. Family Connects Expo: On Sunday, attend the Family Connects Expo at the World Trade and Convention Centre. The Expo features food vendors, high quality businesses and interactive entertainers.
4. All Aboard for Safety!: On Saturday, head down to the train station for a train engine tour, and tons more fun, interactive events with our emergency services and first responders. Note: train rides have been cancelled.
5. Great Nova Scotia Pick Me Up: You can register a team for the Great NS Pick Me Up, anytime from now until July. Check our post for more details of how you can help the environment, with assistance from HRM!
6. Sing: This weekend’s family favourites movie is the mildly irritating Sing…but it’s big-screen family fun for only $2.99!
7. Need splash pants? Head to the 2 Little Monkeys Giant Consignment Sale. This was scheduled to be in the North End, but has now moved to 170 Joseph Zatzman Dr, off Akerley Blvd in Burnside. Check for more consignment sales here.
Did you know you can submit your family-friendly event to us? We’re getting new event submissions every day – and we’d love to hear about any family friendly events you’re having too!
Have a great weekend, families!
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.