Do you like to travel? You are invited to visit our travel website, Family Fun Canada, for family vacation suggestions and travel tips, like this story about a family adventure to the Magdalen Islands.
Back in chilly old Halifax, there’s plenty going on for families this weekend:
1. Burger Week: Try the healthy and affordable $6 Chicken Gyro Burger, from Athens Restaurant on Quinpool Road, which gets our vote for the most family-family-friendly burger of #HFXburgerweek! Check out the full HFX Burger Week Lineup for more yummy ideas.
2. Community Skate with FX 101.9: On Saturday, join FX101.9 for a fun community skate with music, games and prizes! The skate is FREE with a donation of a non-perishable food item to Feed Nova Scotia.
3. Wonder’neath Open Studio: Every Friday from 2:30 – 4:00 pm and Saturday from 5:00-7:00, Wonder’neath Open Studio offers an exciting, creative artists space in the North End. Materials supplied.
4. The Big Sing: In honour of the 30th Anniversary of Phoenix, The Big Sing is going Large! The Big Sing is a drop-in choir, open to anyone, regardless of ability. This Monday evening, rock out and harmonize to The Beatles’ “Let it Be”!
5. Cineplex Family Favourites Movie: This weekend’s movie from Cineplex is Space Jam.
Have a great weekend, families!
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.