She’s red, she’s fast and she’s friendly! Halifax’s new addition to the downtown scene is Hali the Road Train – a community road train that, for a donation of $2 – $5 will take you around downtown Halifax in a continuous half-hour loop, stopping at the following locations. A perfect day of Halifax family fun for tourists and locals alike!
1. Foundation Lot (parking lot), Waterfront Boardwalk
2. Maritime Museum of the Atlantic on Lower Water Street
3. South side of George Street beside Art Gallery of NS
4. Chebucto Landing at Murphy’s, Waterfront Boardwalk
5. Hollis Street by Province House
6. Hollis Street near Metro Park (public parking garage)
7. Terminal Road, north side of Westin Hotel
8. Cunard Lot (parking lot), Waterfront Boardwalk
Hali the Road Train Details:
When: June – October 31 2017
Time: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Where: Downtown Halifax (Waterfront)
Facebook: Hali the Road Train Facebook Page
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.