Just 2 more days until Valentines Day and the truly devoted have already bought, made and wrapped their gifts and goodies. For the procrastinators here’s a round up of some lovely Valentine’s Printables and crafts that we can do at the last minute
- Keep Calm and Carry on posters are really having resurgence this year but did you know you can create your own with the Keep Calm-o-Matic? This clever website lets you create your own Keep Calm saying.
- So many valentines cards are cutesy or have ‘girl’ characters that little boys don’t like. So here are some cute cards that have nary a hint of pink.
- Once kids learn to read there is not stopping them. Encourage their reading and creativity with Mad libs for kids!
- This Valentine’s Hugs is a very cute one for grandparents. Bonus; if you do it every year you can see how the children grow!
- Encourage kids to learn words in different languages with this Activity sheet
- Some beautiful vintage Valentines
for those who want something a little bit different.
- This is a cute way to show some lunch bag love
- And finally a fun way to jazz up the always popular Hershey Kisses.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.