By Melissa Vroon
August 6th, 2011
I have lost track of how many bibs I have gone through with my kids. I have tried every shape, size, material and style. I have finally found the last bib my daughter will ever own. I discovered the Peek Pea bib! It is made out of soft leather with a magnetic closure. I “store” the bib on my fridge and when my daughter gets hungry she pulls it down to let me know it is time to feed her.
Here are some of the great features of the Peek Pea bib.
- Easy to clean-simply wipe with a damp cloth or baby wipe
- 100% reversible design
- Longer and wider design compared to other bibs
- Unique reversible food catching pouch
- Magnets allow a custom fit by pinching them in or out
- All materials used are stain free
- Many unique designs available
- Handcrafted by a mom in Alberta, Canada
- 100% genuine leather – it’s always soft against your babies skin!
- Each bib folds into their own catch pouch for easy diaper bag storage
A Peek Pea bib makes an awesome and unique baby gift because you can customize it with your preferred colours, design and even add a child’s name on the bib.
A friend came to visit for the weekend and we sat our girls down to feed them, pulled out our bibs and had a giggle when we saw they were both Peek Pea bibs. We had to get some photos of our cuties in their bibs together.
Olivia (on the left) is wearing the “infant” sized bib which fits children ages 6 months to two years old. She had her bib customized with her name on it. Anya (on the right) is wearing a “toddler” sized bib for children ages 2 and up.
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.