What a fantastic spring week! I know the arrival of warmer weather always makes our family feel like getting out and about, and, with lots of fantastic opportunities for families in and around Saskatoon, there’s no excuse for staying home this weekend! Check out FamilyFun Saskatoon’s calendar for a full listing of events or click any of the links below for more details on our top picks for this weekend!
11 Family-Friendly Events in Saskatoon This Weekend
1. Saskatoon Body, Soul, and Spirit Expo – If your family has an interest in holistic health and natural remedies, check out the Saskatoon Body, Soul, and Spirit Expo at Prairieland this weekend!
2. Go! Science at the Western Development Museum – Make a robot that can create an artistic masterpiece with the Saskatchewan Science Centre team on Friday and Saturday!
3. ‘March’ Break Movies – Don’t be fooled by the name, Friday is your last opportunity to catch a $3 movie with Cineplex’s March Break movies promotion! If Friday doesn’t work, there’s always Cineplex’s regular family-favourites on Saturday morning for the same great price!
4. Retro Game and Toy Fair – Drop in at the Nutana Legion on Saturday for your chance to shop all-things retro and toy! Admission is $2.
5. Eco-Science Fair at the March for Science – The Eco-Science Fair will be a celebration of the science community in Saskatoon with fun activities for all ages. Families are encouraged to sport their coolest science/earth-themed costume or to bring their favourite stuffie!
6. Celebrate Earth Day with the Saskatoon Unitarians – Fancy some food, fun, and fair for Earth Day? Join the Saskatoon Unitarians for their Earth Day celebration and fair!
7. Wildernook Good Morning Earth – Wildernook Good Morning Earth is a FREE opportunity for parents and kids aged 2 – 5 to participate in guided nature experience and celebrate Earth Day with a little kindness.
8. Michael’s Kids Club – Come to Michael’s on Saturday between 10am and noon, and let the kids participate in a supervised crafting activity while you shop! This week kids will be making Earth Day Projects!
9. YMCA Family Thrive Time – Come to Family Thrive Time on Sunday for a FREE swim and some active play for your family! This is an ongoing opportunity hosted by the YMCA.
10. Free Drop-in Art with SCYAP – Drop in at 253 3rd Ave. South on Saturday between 1pm and 6pm with the whole family! SCYAP offers you this chance to craft and make art in a creative and inspiring environment for FREE!
11. Nutana Legion Flea Market – If you’re a sucker for a bargain, check out the Nutana Legion on Sunday, and don’t miss the pancakes!
Have a great weekend!
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.