Celebrate summer and visit the newest outdoor market in Edmonton! Every Saturday, Al Fresco on 4th is open from 11 am to 4 pm in downtown Edmonton. This one isn’t your average outdoor market! It boasts food trucks, local shopping and extended patios so that you can enjoy a day in the sun with the whole family.
A few things to note:
- Masks are not mandatory, but recommended.
- No dogs allowed in the vendor area.
- Save on parking at Zebra Parkade nearby with a $5 voucher – quantities are limited!
- If you have small kids, make sure you head on over to Beaverhills House Park and enjoy the play area!
- Looking for a list of current vendors? Visit 4th Street Promenade on Facebook for updates.
Al Fresco on 4th Outdoor Market:
When: Every Saturday (July 18 – September 19, 2020)
Time: 11 am – 4 pm
Address: 104th Street Promenade, Edmonton (entrance is near Michael Phair Park)
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.