It’s the place to be for Summer Camps! Dance Theme Academy offers Summer Dance Camps full of fun, fitness, and friendship! Their half-day, full-day or single day options allow participants to give dance a try or to advance their skills. Camps include dancing, singing, acting and crafts, and each week-long session wraps up with a party day where participants will celebrate their accomplishments and showcase their learnings for parents!
Dance Theme Academy has been offering dance instruction in Edmonton for more than 40 years. Their highly trained and experienced instructors believe in positive motivation, supporting the individuality of each student to create the optimal learning environment and helping all dancers find joy in their art.
A wide variety of exciting camp themes are offered throughout the summer. 3 to 6 year olds can choose half-day morning (9 am to 11:30 am) or afternoon (12:30 pm to 3 pm) camps, while kids 6 and up can try full-day (9 am to 3:30 pm or 4 pm) camps. 3 to 6 year old campers can also check out single day camps that run from 5 pm to 7 pm on select dates. They offer fun themes, crafts and the perfect chance to try out dance before you commit to a class!
Summer Dance Camps:
- The Royal Academy (Ages 3-6 half days or ages 6-9 full days) – July 15-19, 2019
- Ninja Acro Dance Camp (Ages 3-6 half days or ages 6-9 year old) – July 23-25, 2019
- Hip Hop Evening Camp (ages 6+ evenings) – July 23-25, 2019
- Acro Dance Intensive (ages 7+ full days) – July 23-25, 2019
- Puppy Patrol (ages 3-6 half days) – August 12-16, 2019
- Broadway Bound (ages 6-9 full days or ages 10+ full days) – August 12-16, 2019
- Summer Dance Intensive (for experienced dancers) – August 19-23, 2019
Single Day Camps (ages 3-6, 5 pm to 7 pm):
- June 26 – Tropical Adventure
- July 10 – Mermaid Medleys
- July 17 – Backyard Beach Party
- July 31 – Zoorific
- August 7 – Campfire Frolic
- August 28 – Jazzy Jungle
- August 28 – Rock N Troll
Dance Theme Academy Summer Dance Camps:
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.