Preschoolers love Tours for Tots at the Art Gallery of Alberta
March 31 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
One event on January 20, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on February 3, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on February 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on February 24, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 3, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 24, 2021 at 10:00 am
One event on March 31, 2021 at 10:00 am
It’s a brand new year and we are excited to welcome back our littlest artists! Join us ONLINE on Wednesdays from 10:00 am – 10:30 am to make art of your own with your little ones.
Join AGA Art Educator Krisna Raynor for weekly art explorations for families with children ages 3-5. Every Wednesday, Tours for Tots features a peek at current exhibitions, art-making, storytelling and more. There’s a different theme every week — check with the AGA’s website to see what’s going on.
Upcoming themes include:
- January 13, 2021: New Beginnings
- January 20, 2021: Plasti-scene
- February 3, 2021: Past vs Present
- February 10, 2021: Be Mine
- February 17, 2021: Family Portraits
- February 24, 2021: Special Places
- March 3, 2021: Musical Murals
- March 10, 2021: Baby Animals
- March 17, 2021: Be Green
- March 24, 2021: Pizza Party
- March 31, 2021: BRUSH UP
To participate online:
- Register through the events calendar to receive a meeting link to our event.
- Ensure you have the Google Meet or Gmail mobile app.
- Gather the following materials: Pencil, eraser, paint, water, a cloth, napkins, pencil crayons, oil pastels, paper, scissors, cardboard pieces, plasticine and a small lidded container with random pieces and loose parts.
- Find a space to set up your device that has room to spread out and move.
- Position your device so that you can clearly see us and we can see you (we’d love to see your faces!)
- Tune in on Wednesdays at 10 am for fun and inspiring adventures with Krisna!
EPCOR Heart + Soul Fund has provided support for AGA online education initiatives.