Kids will love learning through play at the new Magic Space Preschool! From the eyes of your 3-5 year old, what could be better then having your classroom located right next to an impressive indoor playground? There will be plenty of opportunities to play, experiment, explore and discover in this rich learning environment.
For parents, Magic Space Preschool offers the assurance of small class sizes, age appropriate learning and well-trained educators who take pride in creating a warm, welcoming space for everyone. Play is of high priority both in and out of the classroom, with a wide selection of specially selected toys and activities to encourage learning.
Your 3 to 5 year old will spend their day exploring a variety of centers stationed throughout the cozy, homelike classroom. They will “learn by doing” through fun activities such as:
- Dramatic play at the child size kitchen equipment, tables and chairs, cleaning equipment, telephones and assorted dolls
- Building play with blocks and block accessories, cars, signs, etc.
- Art exploration through paint, crayons, clay, scissors and glue
- Musical play using rhythm instruments
- Manipulative games with puzzles, board games and hand puppets
- Science discovery through magnets, magnifying glasses, and prisms
- And, most importantly, physical activity on the indoor playground
Magic Space Preschool’s mission is to create a place of support and understanding. Educators strive to create a safe learning environment for all learners, while celebrating and embracing the diversity in everyone, everything, everyday. Throughout the year, students will develop age-appropriate cognitive and critical thinking skills through reading and writing activities, art, music, and, of course, plenty of physical activity at the indoor playground! With a focus on “Learning Through Play”, young students will acquire the competence and skills to help prepare them in the life-long learning journey.
Magic Space Preschool is now accepting registration for the 2021/2022 school year. They are proud to affordable monthly fees and the perk of having no extra cleaning or fundraising requirements. Classes run from September 8, 2021 until June 3, 2022. The initial registration fee is $50, with the monthly options and fees as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: $203 per month (recommended for 4-5 years old)
Morning class 8:45 AM – 10:45 AM
Afternoon class 12:45 PM – 2:45 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: $135 per month (recommended for 3 years old)
Morning class 8:45 AM –10:45 AM
Afternoon class 12:45 PM –2:45 PM