In 2018, why not learn to skate, enjoy a winter play program, or a February break camp?! The City of Saskatoon FREE Winter Programming offers families the chance to get out and enjoy the best of the season in the bridge city without breaking the bank! Here’s what’s happening this year:
City of Saskatoon FREE Winter Programming
Learn to Skate (February 10 – March 11)
Bring your CSA-approved winter helmet, skates, and an adult (if you are under the age of 6) and learn to skate at the following:
- Saturdays (10:30am – 1pm) at North Park, 1416 7th Ave. North
- Saturdays (1:30 – 4pm) at Holliston, 1151 Louise Ave.
- Sundays (10:30am – 1pm) at Avalon, 2602 Broadway Ave.
- Sundays (1:30 – 4pm) at Greystone Heights, 2711 Main St.
- Sundays (1:30 – 4pm) at Massey, 3110 Massey Place
Winter Play Program (February 10 – March 11)
Kids ages 2 to 12 (under 6 with an adult) can drop in between 10:30am and 4pm for winter activities and games at the following locations: ***note this activities will be cancelled if the temperature is below -25 with windchill***
- Holliston, 1151 Louise Ave.
- Greystone Heights, 2711 Main St.
- North Park Rec Unit, 1416 7th Ave. North
February Break Camps
FREE Activities will be held at the Cosmo Civic Centre during the February Break for youth ages 10 – 14
- February 20 (9am – noon or 1 – 4pm) Saskatoon Community Youth Arts Program
- February 21 (9am – noon or 1 – 4pm) Basketball Camp
- February 22 (9am – noon or 1 – 4pm) Soccer Camp
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.