Rejoice, thrill seekers – Canada’s Wonderland is back for the 2021 Season and celebrating their 40th anniversary!
Visitors can enjoy thrilling rides and water slides while also staying safe in a relaxed, outdoor setting. Located in Vaughan, Canada’s Wonderland is a quick drive north of Toronto on Highway 400. The park covers 300 acres of land with over 200 attractions, including 17 rollercoasters and the 20-acre seasonal water park, Splash Works.
New in 2021, Canada’s Wonderland will debut Mountain Bay Cliffs in Splash Works. For the younger crew, Beagle Brigade Airfield is a new airplane ride in Planet Snoopy where young pilots can take an exciting flight.
There are also added safety regulations put in place this year:
- Timed advance ticket sales
- Health self-assessment upon arrival
- Touch-less turnstiles on rides and contactless payment systems
- Enhanced cleaning measures and hand sanitizer stations throughout the park
- Mask-wearing required in all indoor spaces, on rides, and outdoor areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained (except Splash Works and water attractions)
Full details can be found here. Some rides and attractions may be closed due to guidance by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
When: 2021 Season runs from July 7 – Sept. 6; Hours vary, check here for details
Where: 1 Canada’s Wonderland Drive, Vaughan (near Hwy. 400 and Major MacKenzie Drive)