Step out from the cold and into the warmth and magic of Glow Christmas Toronto Light Festival and Market! Transport yourself straight into a Christmas storybook, where holiday-lovers of all ages delight in the joys of the season without having to commute to the North Pole.
Held at the North Building of the Toronto Congress Centre in Etobicoke, Glow Christmas is Canada’s premium indoor holiday festival! Your family can savour delicious food and sip on holiday inspired drinks. Then, shop for one-of-a-kind gifts, decorate cookies with Mrs Claus and enjoy story time with Santa himself. Not only that, but all of these events take place beneath the glow of a million twinkling lights! So, avoid the harsh cold, frost-bitten fingers and chilly winds, and instead relish in everything a traditional outdoor market has to offer while staying completely indoors.
Glow Christmas Toronto is the winter wonderland you’ve been waiting for! Kids tell their Christmas wishes to Santa, get active on indoor playgrounds, stroll through a light tunnel, and ride on Glen the Glow-comotive. Meanwhile, adults peruse the market filled with local artisans and enjoy seasonal beverages. Glow Christmas truly has something for everyone. The best part is that the entire event is indoors, so you can enjoy all of the activities regardless of the weather!
Not only are there visits with Santa, but the holiday theme this year is “Around the World”. There you can wander the grounds and take in the spectacular illuminated sculptures of famous global landmarks.
There’s something for everyone at Glow Christmas!
- Light Gardens — The “Around the World” light experience takes visitors on a magical exploration through six countries beneath the glow of a million twinkling lights!
- Merry Makers’ Market — This holiday season, you can find gifts lovingly made by local creative artisans, to find that special gift while also supporting small businesses. Whether you’re looking for holiday gift inspiration or a one-of-a-kind item, the Merry Makers’ Market lets you support your community and shop local.
- Entertainment — Dance and sing along to your holiday favourites, performed live by talented local musicians, artists and performers on Glow Christmas Toronto’s main stage.
- Food & Drink — Sit back and enjoy the irresistible selection of delicious food and holiday cocktails inspired by the “Around the World” experience!
- Cookies with Mrs. Claus — Join Mrs Claus and the elves in her kitchen where you can decorate Santa’s favourite late night snack cookies!
- Visit with Santa — Santa has made his way from the North Pole to visit his favourite Christmas festival, so make sure to arrive in your Christmas best and say hello!
- Glen the Glow-comotive — Kids love to take a ride on Glen the Glow-comotive! He’ll be sure to give a little whistle with a magical glow to make the smiles on children’s faces grow.
Glow Toronto Christmas Light Festival and Market
When: November 30 – December 31, 2022
Time: Wednesday-Thursday 4:00-9:00pm, Friday 4:00-10:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm. December 17-30 Daily 12:00-9:00pm, Christmas Eve 10:00am-4:00pm, Christmas Day Closed, New Years Eve 10:00am-6:00pm
Where: Toronto Congress Centre (North Building), 1020 Martin Grove Road, Etobicoke
There’s lots more Christmas events on our website here!