Birthday parties at Little Canada make a “giant” impact, where you can celebrate your child’s birthday while also honouring our beautiful country. Your family and special guests can experience the wonder of Canada while journeying through the magical sights and captivating sounds of our home and native land… but on a miniature scale!
At Toronto’s newest attraction and event venue located in the heart of downtown Toronto at Yonge & Dundas, you can provide your guests with a unique party adventure. Birthday groups take on a special tour of the facilities, embark on an exclusive scavenger hunt and enjoy a private party room with food, as well as even more memorable perks and gifts.
Little Canada Birthday Parties are Full of Curiosity and Wonder
Little Canada will make your birthday party one to remember! Your guests will be in awe at the splendour of Canada’s sights and sounds in little destinations depicting Toronto, Niagara Falls and the Golden Horseshoe, Ottawa and Québec. And Little East Coast is opening on May 19!
The two-hour party package includes:
- Admission to Little Canada for 20 guests, including both adults and children. Plus, Little Canada Passport Holders can save 15% off birthday party packages!
- Special Birthday Tour — Guests embark on a 45-minute birthday tour of Little Canada with one of their knowledgeable Experience Guides. Not only that, but the tour even includes an exclusive birthday scavenger hunt finding unique little surprises hidden throughout the displays!
- Complimentary scan at the Littlization Station — You and your guests can step inside the Littlization Station to become part of Little Canada. Once scanned, they can learn how Little Canada turns visitors into Little Canadians to populate the Little Destinations. While the scans are included in the visit, the Little Me’s are purchased separately. (Guests receive a 15% off coupon for the purchase of a Little Me.) What a great idea for a loot bag to include a little version of your guests so they can visit themselves on a future visit!
- Little guests receive a Little Gift — Each child can take home a fun Little Canada craft with the Colour Me Happy activity, which was specifically created by their Miniature Makers. As an extra bonus, guests also receive $5 off a future visit to Little Canada (for up to four General Admission Tickets)
- An extra surprise for the Birthday Child — The special guest can celebrate all through the year with an original and official Little Canada Maurice the Moose T-shirt, included in the Birthday Party Package.
Little Canada Birthday Parties Cover Every Detail
With the Little Canada birthday package, you also get exclusive use of their private party room, including:
- One hour in a party room, which is available for your use throughout the duration of the party
- Little Canada Café attendant for food & beverage
- Provided food and drink: 3 large pizzas (choice of pepperoni, cheese or veggie) and unlimited water, pop and apple juice
- Provided table decorations and child’s name displayed on the screen in the party room
- Complimentary self-coat-check in the party room
- Note: Booking requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks in advance
- Required adult-to-child ratio for supervision — Ages 1-8: 1 adult for every 5 children, Ages 9-12: 1 adult for every 8 children, Ages 13+: 1 adult for every 10 children
Birthday Package Fee: $550 per package (details are subject to change)
Book your birthday party at Little Canada today!
Little Canada Birthday Parties
Time: Birthday party time slots: Saturday-Sunday 11:00am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm
Where: 10 Dundas Street East, Toronto
Find more ideas for Birthday Parties in Toronto and the GTA here!