Take a stroll along numerous one-way, and extra-wide pathways on 10-acres of a 60-acre farm, brimming with floral beauty. This year the Chilliwack Sunflower Festival, organized by the creators of the Chilliwack Tulip Festival, has planted 42 gorgeous varieties of Sunflowers, including the stunning Sunrich Orange Sunflowers, and new Giant Sunflowers as well as three picturesque display gardens.
For the third year, the Chilliwack Sunflower Festival is pleased to share a field of over 50 varieties of Dahlias and 8 varieties of Gladiolas for your enjoyment, as well as a large bed of wildflowers. Each spring the organizers strategically plant their blooms in phases to allow for a succession of blooms throughout the duration of the Festival.
For 2021, the return of u-pick sunflowers is expected! You can also find fresh-cut and potted sunflowers, sunflower seeds, and bulbs (tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths) for purchase in the Farm Store.
Tickets can be purchased online.
The Chilliwack Sunflower Festival has put in a number of protocols to ensure COVID-compliance:
- tickets are available online, only
- visits to the fields will be done in set time slots (recommended visit time is 1 hour)
- this year the event is a stroll-through experience (picnic tables and shared lawn games have been removed)
- the festival has been redesigned with wide pathways through the fields to allow plenty of room for visitors to wander
- hand-sanitizing stations will be available at various locations (including at each of the photo op stations)