Take a stroll along numerous one-way, and extra wide pathways on 10-acres of a 60-acre farm, brimming with floral beauty. This year the Chilliwack Sunflower Experience, organized by the creators of the Chilliwack Tulip Festival, has planted 25 gorgeous varieties of Sunflowers, including the stunning Sunrich Orange Sunflowers, and new Giant Sunflowers as well as two picturesque display gardens.
For the second year, the Chilliwack Sunflower Experience is pleased to share a field of over 50 varieties of Dahlias, and – new for 2020 – they have added 6 varieties of Gladiolas for your enjoyment. Each spring the organizers strategically plant their blooms in phases to allow for a succession of blooms throughout the duration of the Festival.
Due to the wacky weather we’ve experienced in 2020, it isn’t currently possible for the organizers to predict the specific opening date. However, they do expect the Experience to commence mid-August. Head over to their Facebook page for the most up-to-date info.
Tickets can be purchased online, as of August 7, 2020.
The Chilliwack Sunflower Experience has put in a number of protocols to ensure COVID-compliance:
- tickets are available online, only
- visits to the fields will be done in set time slots (recommended visit time is 1 hour)
- this year the event is a stroll-through experience (picnic tables and shared lawn games have been removed)
- wide pathways are one-way (directional arrows and signs will be in place)
- hand-sanitizing stations will be available at various locations (including at each of the photo op stations)
Chilliwack Sunflower Experience:
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.