To celebrate Lunar New Year, FlyOver Canada invites you to experience an all-new feature film: Soar Over Taiwan. The film, created by Brogent Technologies, will give audiences the chance to see some of Taiwan’s most iconic natural wonders, picturesque scenery and bustling cities.
Prior to the flight ride, there will be a celebratory Lunar New Year themed pre-show that highlights the engaging tale of the legendary monster, Nian. Throughout the eight-minute film, there are over 22 scenes including the Ruan’an Bagua Tea Farm, Sun Moon Lake, Green Island and the world-famous Yanshui Behive Fireworks.
Highlights of the Soar Over Taiwan experience at FlyOver Canada:
- The experience starts with a unique Lunar New Year themed pre-show celebration before the film.
- Inside the spherical flight-ride, this full 8-minute film visits over 22 scenes including the Ruan’an Bagua Tea Farm, Sun Moon Lake, Green Island and the world-famous Yanshui Behive Fireworks.
- Finish the experience off with authentic Taiwanese pineapple cake and Oolong tea available for purchase at the Flying Whale Waterfront Café.
We’ve got a few tips on how to save $ when visiting FlyOver Canada’s Soar Over Taiwan show:
- BC Residents save up to 20% on tickets
- If you wish to experience BOTH FlyOver Canada and Soar Over Taiwan, for a limited time you can save 50% when you purchase a dual ticket
- Book online, rather than purchase tickets at the venue, to save $
FlyOver Canada presents Soar Over Taiwan:
Date: January 16 – February 16, 2020
Times: 10am – 9pm
Location: Canada Place
Address: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.