You are invited FlyOver America at FlyOver Canada this Spring. Glide, dive, swoop and soar over some of America’s must-see destinations including Hawaii, Utah, Alaska and New York during FlyOver America. This exhilarating 10-minute flight ride showcases 25 incredible locations in a way you’ve never seen them before. The FlyOver America feature plays once every hour at the 45 minute mark of the hour.
Curious as to the amazing America vistas you’ll be witnessing during your journey? We’ve got the complete list!
- Lighthouse – Petit Manan Lighthouse near Milbridge, Maine
- Lobster Fishing Village – Corea, Maine
- Fall Colours – Heart Lake, Lake Placid, New York
- Urban Night – Chicago, Illinois
- Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls, New York
- One World Trade Center – Manhattan, New York
- Florida Keys – Mud Keys, north of Key West, Florida
- Mississippi River – Near Red Wing, Minnesota
- Lake Calhoun – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Barnstormer – Near Balltown, Iowa
- Cowboys & Longhorns – Along the Pedernales River near Johnson City, Texas
- Clouds & Tetons – Above Jackson Lake, Wyoming
- Mountain Peak – Mount Teton, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Mesa – Colorado River near Moab, Utah
- Bikers – Rampage Ridge near Virgin, Utah
- Jets – Near Page, Arizona
- Vineyard – Napa Valley, California
- Crater Lake – Crater Lake, Oregon
- Fairweather Range – West of Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
- Skiers – Mount Tsorill, Northwest of Haines, Alaska
- Surfer – North Coast, Maui, Hawaii
- Hawaiian Coast – Napali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii
- Golden Gate Bridge – San Francisco, California
- Statue of Liberty – Liberty Island, New Jersey
- Space – United States of America
Make the most of your visit by experiencing FlyOver Canada and FlyOver America back-to-back for one low price – 20% off both rides! First experience FlyOver Canada, a journey of discovery from coast to coast across Canada. Then, stay seated to dance across some of America’s most beautiful landscapes, for a total ride time of 17 minutes! You can purchase your discounted, double-ride, tickets here.
Did you know locals save at FlyOver Canada? BC Residents can take advantage of this offer and experience everyone’s favourite flight-ride. You will fly across Canada’s wide and exhilarating landscapes all while staying out of the rain. Select the BC resident ticket when booking.
Tips for Visitors:
- Children must be at least 102 cm (40″) to participate on the ride.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 14 years or older.
- Entrance lines are partially exposed to the elements; please dress accordingly to the weather.
FlyOver America at FlyOver Canada:
Date: March 1 – April 14, 2019
Time: 10am – 9pm (once per hour at the 45 minute mark)
Address: 201 – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.