The Long Branch Neighbourhood Association (LBNA) presents the Long Branch Tree Fest at Marie Curtis Park in Etobicoke, with funding from the City of Toronto and ShowLoveTO.
This is a family-friendly educational celebration of trees and nature, including information booths, guided walks (advance tickets required) and activities that highlight the importance of trees and biodiversity in our environment.
- Face painting
- Police Horses
- Tree seed planting
- Pressed Leaf Nature Bookmarks
- Long Branch Love stickers
- Leaf It To Memory (tree identification)
- Clay Impressions
- Plastic Bottle Bird Feeders
Activities and Events:
- Live Music, including The Willow Tree Trio and The Long Branch Backyard Ramblers
- Ask the Arborist
- Indigenous Storytelling & Crafts
Four Guided Walks:
- Beyond the Branch: A Tree Identification Walk in Marie Curtis Park
- Forest Bathing: A Tree Therapy Experience
- Indigenous History of Etobicoke Creek and the local waterfront
- Hurricane Hazel History Walk
Long Branch Tree Fest 2021
When: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 12:00 – 4:00 pm
Where: Marie Curtis Park, Lakeshore Blvd. West and 42nd Street, Toronto
Looking for more Outdoor Fall Events in Toronto? Click here for more!