Since 2015, Open Streets TO has been a busy annual street festival on Bloor and/or Yonge Streets. However, it has pivoted to become ActiveArtsTO, presented by #ShowLoveTO and produced by OpenStreetsTO. It has also moved to Toronto’s west end to take over a five-kilometre route on Lake Shore Boulevard West, along the shores of Lake Ontario.
Walk, jog, bike, scoot or skate down to this free program supporting recreation, culture and community. Plus, ActiveArtsTO will feature art installations, sports, music and dance performances and DJ’s, a roller skating party and more!
- Old-School Vibes with Roller Skate Toronto
- Hoops with the Hijabi Ballers & Muslim Women’s Summer Basketball League
- Lion Dancing Performance and Kung Fu Demonstrations with Hong Luck Lion Dance & Kung Fu
- Physically-Distanced Zumba, Yoga and Bootcamp Classes with the YMCA of Greater Toronto
- Jump Rope Demos and Recreational Classes with Jumpstations Rope Skipping
- Bike Safety, Route Planning and Infrastructure Workshops with Cycle Toronto
- Spinning and Exercise Activities in support of the The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
When: Sunday, September 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Lake Shore Blvd. West, between Windermere and Strachan Aves.
Looking for Fall Outdoor Events in Toronto? Click here for more!