Make your way to the Weston Village in the city’s northwest end for a FREE local winter festival, aptly named Weston Winterfest! It takes place in the Weston Road and Lawrence Avenue West neighbourhood, with activities centred around the Artscape Weston Commons.
- Free hot chocolate, hot apple cider and beavertails!
- Ice sculptures
- Musical Entertainment – DJs, bands, carollers
- Street Performers – kids entertainers, balloon twisters, stilt walkers
- Holiday Market – gifts, home goods, crafts and treats
- Photos with Santa
- Trivia Game Contests
- Neighbourhood Scavenger Hunt
- BIA (Business Improvement Area) Bingo
When: November 19-21, 2021
Where: Artscape Weston Commons, 34 John Street, Toronto
Looking for more details on Christmas Markets? Click here!