Celebrate the magic of the season at the Friday Harbour Christmas Market! Bring your whole family to experience a European-style market at this all-season upscale resort community on the shores of Lake Simcoe. This inviting outdoor event features include a 40-foot tree, twinkling lights and décor, and chalet cabins offering festive treats and holiday gifts.
As you stroll the picturesque Promenade, you can sing along with carollers, cozy up in warming lounges, and take pictures with Santa and his elves. Better yet, admission and parking are both free!
Furthermore, don’t miss out on the grandeur of the Tree Lighting Ceremony on Friday, November 26 at 5:00pm. Sure to be a spectacular evening for the whole family, the event also features live musical performances, special guests and a surprise finale.
- Live Holiday Music — Carollers and live musical performances
- Santa and his Elves — Family photos and festive cheer
- Warming Lounges — Large themed areas including Santa’s workshop and a winter wonderland
- Chalet-style Cabins — Vendors offering treats and holiday gifts
- Lakeside Fire Pit — Relax at the waterfront in Muskoka chairs
- Decorative Igloos
- Festive Dighting and Décor
The Friday Harbour cabins will be serving sweet treats and festive favourites, including:
- Maple turkey leg and other smoked delights
- Kid’s grilled cheese
- Nutella-glazed or cinnamon sugar-tossed doughnut holes
- Candy apples
- Hot chocolate
- Mulled wine
- Seasonal cocktails
- And more!
This year, Friday Harbour is also giving back to the Innisfil community with the Holiday Toy Drive, where you can donate unwrapped toys to help support local families through Innisfil’s Christmas 4 Kids.
Friday Harbour Christmas Market
When: November 25 – December 23, 2022; Tree Lighting Ceremony November 26 at 5:00pm
Time: Friday 4:00-8:00pm, Saturday 12:00-8:00pm, Sunday 12:00-6:00pm; December 16-23 2:00-8:00pm daily
Where: Friday Harbour Resort, 3999 Friday Drive, Innisfil
Get festive with our list of Christmas Markets here!