Holiday Nights of Lights is back bigger and brighter than ever before, so bring the whole family along to enjoy sparkling lights, giant ornaments, and animated tunnels and displays. More than 1.5 million LED lights are animated and synchronized to your favourite holiday tunes as you take a 40-minute walk through Vaughan’s Assembly Park.
Once you leave the light show, you then enter Mistletoe Lane, a new pop-up experience and a night-time hotspot all rolled into one distinct holiday tradition. It takes festive cheer to the next level!
Plus, Family Fun Toronto readers get a special festive treat with 15% off tickets using the discount code FAMFUN.
Lights, music and holiday cheer are in abundance at Holiday Nights of Lights and the pop-up Mistletoe Lane. This festive shopping, entertainment, food and drink experience is unlike any other!
At this one-of-a-kind festive experience, you can check out:
- Striking Lights Display — Featuring more than 1.5 million LED lights
- Mistletoe Lane — Featuring Fireside Lounge, Blizzard Bar, Marketplace vendors, dozens of themed photo opportunities, and more!
- Santa’s Den — Snap a photo with Jolly ol’ Saint Nick in a unique setting
- Midway Rides (Additional charge)
- Bumper Cars On Ice — Get your friends and family together in a bumper car battle! (Limited tickets available, purchased separately from midway tickets)
- Holly Jolly Lumberjack Axe Throwing — Embrace your inner lumberjack with the thrill of Axe Throwing! Must be 18+ to participate (Limited tickets available, purchased separately from midway tickets)
- Dog-Friendly Dates — Bring your furry best friend with you on their pet-friendly dates! (Selected dates, Pets must remain leashed at all times)
- Food Trucks — Over a dozen food trucks and vendors that are sure to tantalize your taste buds!
Furthermore, when you attend Holiday Nights of Lights, you also support a good cause as a portion of the proceeds of this event goes to Epilepsy Toronto, dedicated to the promotion of independence and quality of life for people living with epilepsy.
Epilepsy Toronto provides programs that address all aspects of epilepsy, from the first diagnosis of a child, to the struggles that young people face, to adult needs such as employment and relationships, as well as public education and advocacy.
Family Fun Toronto readers get a SPECIAL HOLIDAY TREAT! Receive 15% off tickets with the discount code FAMFUN. Redeem your promo code here!
Holiday Nights of Lights
When: November 25, 2022 – January 7, 2023
Time: Wednesday-Sunday 5:00-11:00pm; Open daily December 21 – January 7, Closed Christmas Day.
Where: Assembly Park, 80 Interchange Way (located just off of Hwy 7 near Hwy’s 400 & 407), Vaughan
Get festive with Christmas Events in the GTA here!