Returning for its third year, the Toronto Light Fest artfully illuminates the Distillery Historic District until March 4th.
Distinctive works from over 35 local and international light artists will take you on a visual journey through displays of their original works of Light Art. If you enjoyed the exhibit last year, you’ll be thrilled to know there are more than double the light installations this year! Lasting 45 days, this FREE art installation spans 13 acres and features 44 buildings. Thousands of lights transform this picturesque historical neighbourhood into Canada’s largest open-air art gallery.
Artwork include rainbows, polar bears, deoxyribonucleic acid, and the meaning of life, created by artists from around the world.
This year’s additional features and entertainment will include:
· Art produced by some of Toronto’s leading mural artists
· A heater forest paired with mulled wine and hot chocolate
· Jazz and classical music performances
· Complimentary ice wine samplings on Saturdays
· Complimentary champagne tastings on Sundays
· Outdoor weekend brunch served on the spectacular El Catrin Patio
Toronto Light Fest Details:
When: January 18 – March 3, 2019
Where: Distillery Historic District
Time: Sundown to 10pm Sunday to Wednesday & Sundown to 11pm Thursday to Saturday
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.