Ahoy! Toronto’s International Boat Show runs January 18 – 27th and is North America’s largest indoor boat show.
Check out the latest and greatest nautical gadgets and marine accessories in the marketplace or learn something new at any of the 250 free seminars and workshops.
Some of the family-friendly highlights during this 10-day event include:
- Meet and greet the men and and women of the Royal Canadian Air Force CH-146 Griffon Search and Rescue.
- Indoor Wakeboard Championships and Daily Wakeboard Shows.
- Learn how flyfish in the world’s largest indoor lake.
- Watch a miniature remote-controlled sailing regatta.
- Fomula One race boats are a thing – pro racers will share their stories about what it’s like to take a boat for a spin at 130 MPH with G-Force turns.
- Check out a standup paddleboarding demonstation
- FREE rides on canoes, kayaks, and pedal boats.
Toronto International Boat Show Details:
When: January 18 – 27, 2019
Where: Enercare Centre
Time: Hours vary, check website for details.
Admission: Adults – $20. Kids 16 years & under FREE. Weekday Special $5 After 5pm
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.