Whether you’re a thrill-seeker or families looking for kid-friendly fun, Canada’s Wonderland has fun for everyone this Halloween season at two separate all-outdoor and immersive events.
Join Snoopy and the PEANUTS Gang for family-friendly Halloween fun, featuring scare-free attractions, live shows, costume parties, trick-or-treating and more.
- Trick-or-Treat Adventure – Grab some candy from the characters
- Sally’s Disco Party – Get your groove on!
- Pumpkin Decorating – Purchase and make your own masterpiece jack-o-lantern
- Halloween Encounters – Meet various characters throughout Planet Snoopy and KidZville
- Lucy Van Pelt’s Costume Contest – Dress up and join the parade
- The Pumpkin Patches – Check out a concert by a group harmonizing to Halloween classics
- Spooky Tales with Snoopy – Join Snoopy for fun story-time
- Charlie Brown’s Trick-or-Treat Show – Don’t miss this musical adventure with Charlie Brown, Lucy and Linus
- Clowns and Magicians – Marvel at shows by Doo Doo the Clown and Magician Aaron Matthews
The Halloween Haunt returns to Canada’s Wonderland for its 16th season. It transforms the theme park into a “scream park”! Because of Covid-19 regulations, there are new extra outdoor experiences throughout the park. Plus, most park rides and attractions will still be in operation during the event. Not recommended for children under 13.
- The Farmstead – An abandoned slaughterhouse, including dark fields and rusty machinery
- Kingdom of Carnage – A bloody siege upon a castle ruled by a wicked king
- Streets of the Undead – The zombie apocalypse has arrived!
- The Skeleton Crew – The Skeleton Crew brings humour, electrifying acrobatics, trampoline antics and feats of athleticism
- Inferno – The “hottest” live show with stunning fire tricks and balancing acts
Camp Snoopy and Halloween Haunt
When: Camp Snoopy: Sept. 25 – Oct. 31, Sat & Sun 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (included with admission to the park). Halloween Haunt: Sept. 24 – Oct. 31, Fri, Sat & Sun 7:00 pm – 12:00 am (tickets can be purchased separately from park admission or with Gold Pass)
Where: Canada’s Wonderland, 1 Canada’s Wonderland Drive, Vaughan, ON
Looking for more Halloween events in the GTA? Click here for more!