Stroll the cobblestone streets of the Distillery Winter Village under starlit canopies, take photos by the 50-foot tall Christmas tree in Trinity Square and indulge in some of the city’s most delicious food.
The Distillery Winter Village is a new tradition of Toronto, where friends and family take in the timeless romance of the holidays while enjoying a curated selection of Toronto’s finest craftspeople, local shops, restaurants and cafés.
Shopping & Dining Features:
- 8 new vendor cabins offering uniquely curated seasonal items and gifts
- Most retailers offer delivery services of your purchases made on-site
- Complimentary gift wrapping service from December 1-23, with donations benefiting SickKids and the Salvation Army
- 12 exciting food cabins offering a wide variety of flavours and experiences
- Plus the Distillery District’s 75+ year-round local merchants, restaurants and extended patios
Note: All guests 12+ will be asked to show proof of double vaccination and government issued ID at entry points.
The Distillery Winter Village
When: November 18 – December 31, 2021, Tuesday – Thursday & Sunday 12:00 – 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 12:00 – 10:00 pm.
Special Holiday Hours: December 20 – 31 12:00 – 9:00 pm, Closed December 24 – 26
Where: Distillery District, 9 Trinity Street, Toronto
Looking for Christmas Markets in Toronto? Click here for more!