Ontario Place, Toronto’s waterfront park, lets you get outside while staying cozy and warm with a Family Day weekend community bonfire. Walk the trails, hang out at a fire pit, have a snack, enjoy the views over Lake Ontario and catch an IMAX film at Cinesphere.
- Community Bonfire, hosted at the Cedar Cove North Fire Pit
- Hot chocolate and light snacks at the concession in the West Commons
- Fire Pits throughout the West Island (private group reservations can be made here)
- Self-guided public art walking tours of Ontario Place, presented by ArtworxTO (more information here)
- Trails in Trillium Park to enjoy
- Ice formations and spectacular sunsets over Lake Ontario
- IMAX movies at Cinesphere (currently playing “Dune: The IMAX Experience”)
Ontario Place Family Day Weekend
When: February 19 – 21, 2022, 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Where: Ontario Place, West Island Festival Space, 955 Lake Shore Blvd. West, Toronto
Looking for Winter Outdoor Events in the GTA? Click here for more!