The wait is over, you can finally enjoy the beautiful gardens Royal Botanical Gardens because they are reopening again! All outdoor garden areas are open daily between the hours of 10 am and 5 pm. Like other businesses in the GTA, Royal Botanical gardens has adapted their operations in order to reopen. New measures are in place to protect the health and safety of both visitors and staff.
When planning your next visit, here are some important guidelines to take note of:
- No cash payment at admission
- Capacity is reduced, so admission will be offered on a first come, first serve basis
- Signage in place to direct one-way foot traffic and encourage social distancing
- Washrooms are open, with posted instructions on how to use them safely
- A limited, grab-and-go food menu is available in select gardens
You can view the full release of reopening guidelines at the Royal Botanical Gardens website.
Not able to visit the gardens in person yet? Then check out the amazing online resources they have provided through RBG at Home. Get free access to printable activity sheets, educational videos and interactive learning classes!
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.