The annual Festival of Trees is an Edmonton tradition that raises funds for the University Hospital Foundation while simultaneously putting people of all ages into a festive mood. What does it look like for 2021? The in-person festival at the Edmonton Convention Centre has been cancelled, but a mix of outdoor events and online activities have been planned to keep the holiday spirit and tradition alive.
All funds raised from the 2021 Festival of Trees will go to support people living with end-stage kidney disease. The University Hospital Foundation invites you to support this great cause and Share the Joy, safely, with your choice of fun-filled, heartwarming experiences. Running from November 2 until December 23, the Festival of Trees offers several ways to kick off the holiday season in style:
- Gifts of Gratitude Show your love and appreciation for our hard working front-line workers by gifting a unique box filled with gift cards for meals and experiences, coffee and other locally-sourced treasures.
- Festival in a Box Purchase one of these unique holiday boxes filled with a selection of local treats and fun activities. Each box has been carefully curated for it’s intended audience including date night, children’s and family.
- Santa’s Breakfast Join Santa and Mrs. Claus for breakfast in the University of Alberta Botanic Garden. Don’t let the winter weather deter you at this first ever outdoor event – you will be kept cozy eating pancakes with your group in an individually heated dome.
- Decorated and Delivered Bring the magic of the Festival into your home or office through the rental of a decorated tree or decor item that would normally be seen on display in the convention centre- delivery and pick-up included!
- Online Auction Shop and bid on the perfect gift for a loved one or yourself during this online auction happening between November 16 and December 5.
- 50/50 Draw Purchase your tickets online between November 23 to December 23 for your chance at at a maximum jackpot of $1.5 million, plus three early-bird prizes.
How will you Share the Joy this holiday season?
2021 Festival of Trees:
When: November 2, 2021 – December 23, 2021