No need to stay up until midnight to ring in the new year – you can enjoy an early display of New Years Eve Fireworks in St Albert! On Friday, December 31, 2021, a dazzling fireworks show will be set off from the Meadowview ball diamonds at 8:30 PM. The park will be closed off to the public, but you should be able to find a great fireworks viewing spot at one of these suggested locations:
- Red Willow Trails near the Children’s bridge. Parking lot available at St. Albert Place located at 5 St. Anne Street.
- Lions Park located at 21 Sir Winston Churchill Ave. Parking lot is located adjacent to Lions Park.
- Millenium Park located at St. Anne Promenade and Tache Street. Street parking is available.
- Morgan Park located between Mission Ave. and Morgan Crescent. Street parking available nearby.
- Larry Olexiuk Field parking lot located at 47 Riel Drive.
Visitors are encouraged to arrive early to find parking for the event.
New Years Eve Fireworks in St Albert:
When: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 8:30 PM
Where: Meadowview Ball Diamonds
Address: 1 Meadowview Drive, St Albert