Clay & Cupcakes is Edmonton’s “sweet place to paint pottery” and now you can create a memory for your next birthday party! Your party guests can pick a piece of pottery and then design, create and paint it. After the party, the pieces get fired and glazed by the C&C experts, and in 2 to 8 days, the masterpieces are ready to be picked up.
Paint and celebrate at Clay & Cupcakes for a fun and creative party option to help keep the kids engaged and busy. There are many special pottery pieces to choose from, and the helpful staff members are always there to help you get started. Make time stand still and create cherished keepsakes while commemorating your birthday kid’s special day!
Parties are one hour and 30 minutes long, plenty of time for children parties as they tend to paint quickly. Depending on the type of package, guests can choose the type of pottery piece they would like to paint, from smaller animal and character figurines to larger figurines, banks, jewelry boxes and mugs. Then, of course, the revellers get to have a cupcake once they’ve finished their spectacular creations!
- One mini cupcake and juice box per guest
- Choose from the medium to smaller animal and character figurines
- $228 for 8 painters ($28 for each additional painter)
- May request to add on your preferred size of pizza at extra cost
- Paper plates and napkins
- One large cheese pizza
- One regular cupcake and 1 juice box per guest
- Choose from the medium to larger figurines, banks, jewelry boxes and mugs
- $295 for 8 painters ($32 for each additional painter)