Alberta Parenting for the Future Association is hosting an Old Fashioned Family Picnic at various parks in Spruce Grove, Carvel and Stony Plain this summer! Register your family for the chance to play games and enjoy picnic snacks in the park. Each registered family will be provided a blanket, reusable picnic tote and snacks!
These event’s are recommended for children aged 2-12. Each family can include two caregivers and up to 4 children. Events will happen rain or shine – in case of rain, they will be moved to The Family Connection Centre.
Registration for each Old Fashioned Family Picnic will happen via Eventbrite. Be sure to check your preferred date by clicking the links below and set-up a reminder so you don’t miss out!
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022 | Jubilee Park | 510 Grove Drive, Spruce Grove *SOLD OUT*
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 | Hasse Lake Regional Park | Hasse Road, Carvel
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022 | Rotary Park | 4815 44 Avenue, Stony Plain
- Tuesday, August 2, 2022 | Miller Park | Miller Avenue, Spruce Grove
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022 | Hasse Lake Regional Park | Hasse Road, Carvel
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022 | Westerra Loop Park | Westerra Loop, Stony Plain
- Tuesday, August 23, 2022 | McLeod Avenue Park | McLeod Avenue, Spruce Grove
Old Fashioned Family Picnic:
When: Tuesday’s in July & August
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Where: Various Parks in Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and Carvel