Mother’s Day is a day to show your mom how much she means to you, and we’ve got all the details to celebrate Mother’s Day in Saskatoon. Moms work hard for their little ones every day. It’s time to celebrate Moms! There are still lots of things we can do, and lots of ways to spoil mom this year. We’ve got your guide to a fantastic Mother’s Day full of both gift ideas and things to do!
Mother’s Day in Saskatoon
1. Visit some of Saskatoon’s Greenhouses – There’s nothing better than greenhouses! There’s also nothing better than coming home with new plants!
2. Visit the Saskatoon Zoo – The zoo is always a fun day. Visit with the animals and have fun with the kids.
3. Book a Little Einstein’s Babysitter – Give Mom a break, and book a babysitter. It doesn’t have to be on Mother’s Day, but it makes a good gift to be used when she really needs some help.
4. Mother’s Day at The Berry Barn – Have a delicious Mother’s Day meal at The Berry Barn! Followed by taking in the view and checking out the greenhouse!
5. Build-a-Bouquet for Mother’s Day – On Saturday, take your little ones to make a Mother’s Day Bouquet for Mom at Lawson Heights.
6. Get Some Smash Therapy – Give mom the unique gift of smashing things! Book her in for some Smash Therapy!
7. Mother’s Day at Champetre County – Celebrate the day with dinner at Champetre County. You can also lose your kids in a maze (they should make it out) and visit the farm animals!
8. Order Mom some of Saskatoon’s Best Doughnuts – Check out these local doughnut shops for Mother’s Day Specials!
9. Saskatoon Farmers’ Market – take your mom on a stroll at the Farmers’ Market!
10. Spoil Mom with some delicious baking – Find her a delicious treat to show how much you care by Simple Baking with Mads.
11. An Escape from the Ordinary – Challenging Escape Rooms in Saskatoon – Another unique family fun adventure is an Escape Room! Have some fun with your family this Mother’s Day!
12. Take mom for a float Give mom some relaxing time at Float Now!
13. Get mom a Forever Rose from Cadeau Noor – Giver her a rose that will last.
14. The Hobnobber for gift ideas – Find gift ideas when you visit the Hobnobber on 33rd. Find mom a locally made gift!
15. Visit the brand new store: Prairie + Pine – beautiful gifts for mom by local artisans from Prairie + Pine at Lawson Heights Mall.
Happy Mother’s Day to all our strong and amazing moms! We hope you enjoy a wonderful Mother’s Day in Saskatoon!