Looking for something fun to do with your family on Canada Day? Why not check out the Golden Spike Days Drive Thru Event which will provide entertainment for all ages including:
- Family friendly entertainment: the famous Golden Spike Days Can Can Dancers, Pop Junkies, March Hare, balloon artists, world-famous bubble blower Matt Henry, and the Piano Men Duelling Pianos.
- Food offerings will include a well-rounded selection of tasty snacks, such as mini donuts and candy floss, as well as home cooked fair classics such as hamburgers and mac and cheese.
- Port Moody Fire Rescue and the Port Moody Police Department will have their vehicles displayed onsite and will distribute fun items for kids.
- Operation LifeSaver will be onsite with a vintage railway display and more giveaways.
- Each vehicle will receive a bag with promotional items from local businesses.
Tickets are $10 per vehicle and must be purchased in advance.
The Golden Spike Days Festival is one of the oldest and longest running family events in BC and are proud to have been named to The Tri-City News’ A-List as ‘Favorite Community Event,’ multiple years running. The festival is held at Rocky Point Park around Canada Day, attracting upwards of 40,000 people of all walks of life with live entertainment, special events and activities for all ages. Our event commemorates the construction of the Canadian Pacific Railway line and its arrival at the original western terminus in Port Moody where the LAST SPIKE was driven.
Golden Spike Days Festival
When: July 1, 2021
Time: 11am – 7pm
Where: Port Moody Recreation Centre Parking Lot
Address: 300 Ioco Road, Port Moody