For many years, FlyOver Canada’s Halloween adventure has been one of our family’s favourite October adventures. We are incredibly excited to learn that for 2020, FlyOver Canada is launching a brand new Halloween experience.
Riders are invited to join Biker Mama the Witch on a Halloween flight ride that will be both unforgettable and full of fun! HowlOver Canada (see that, a play on FlyOver and Halloween, so clever!) gets you soaring with a band of spooky sidekicks on your way to a music festival that’s truly out of this world. Eep!
Clearly the FlyOver team enjoys making the attraction full of haunted fun. From cheerful skeletons to swinging bats and cackling witches, you are in the Halloween spirit before you even step through the doors. The pre-show is both entertaining and technologically impressive.
Whenever I get asked about my favourite family activities in Metro Vancouver, FlyOver Canada always tops my list. I could curl up in the seats of FlyOver Canada and watch the show hundreds of times over. Truly, I need to see if I can bring a comfy blanket, some slippers and a cup of tea to our next viewing. FlyOver Canada warms my soul; the 4D experience just keeps reminding me why I’m so proud to be Canadian.
Additional info to make your experience a howling success:
- there is a “spook-factor” to the Halloween version of FlyOver Canada. It is recommended for children aged 4+ years.
- riders must be at least 102cm (40″) to ride
- children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 14+ years
- the ride is 8 minutes long
- costumes are welcome and encouraged for all ages
- purchasing tickets online (rather than at the gate) will save you money
- masks are mandatory
- the ride is fully sanitized between guests
- capacity per ride has been reduced to ensure proper social distancing can be maintained
Halloween at FlyOver Canada:
When: September 27 – October 31, 2021
Time: 11am – 7pm, daily
Where: Canada Place
Address: 201-999 Canada Place (Entrance on upper level, North end of Canada Place)