The Edmonton Valley Zoo is working hard to adapt and modify their space to comply with the current public health orders for physical distancing and occupancy numbers. Their estimated date for reopening is Monday, June 15. You can expect to see entry tickets go on sale in early June, but keep a close eye here for any updates!
Things will look a little different for a while as The Edmonton Valley Zoo implements a number of new guidelines. Here are some of the changes that have been made:
- advance tickets only, sold online
- operating at 50% capacity (1,500 visitors)
- increased sanitizer stations
- one way foot traffic throughout the zoo
- physical distancing signage
- limited food service
- rides have been closed
Edmonton Valley Zoo Reopening:
Looking for more information on what is reopening in Edmonton and surrounding areas? Find regular updates, articles and information here!