Experience all the historic fun of Fort Edmonton Park when it re-opens for the 2022 summer season on Saturday, May 21! It is part our family’s annual summer bucket list and we can’t wait to get back again and see what’s new and interesting. No matter how many times we go, we always have a great day!
Our top 10 can’t-miss experiences at Fort Edmonton Park:
- A ride on the authentic steam engine and/or Streetcar.
- Exploring the Rowand House and imagining what it would have been to live as a fur-trader.
- Hearing and seeing the Indigenous People’s Experience come to life when the lights dim.
- Visiting all the adorable pigs, chickens, horses, goats and more in the farmyard.
- Enjoying a pony or horse & carriage ride on 1885 Street.
- Feasting on a picnic lunch in sunny Gyro Park.
- Cooling off while we watching a show in the Capitol Theatre.
- Enjoying an ice cream cone at Bill’s Confectionary
- Competing against each other at the Carnival Games at the Johnny J. Jones Exposition.
- Picking our favourite horse to ride around the carousel.
If you plan on visiting Fort Edmonton Park more then once this season, we recommend investing in a Summer Pass. Sold individually, or as a family package, a seasons pass pays for itself in just two visits. A single day Family Admission (2 adults and up to 4 kids) is $95.00 and a Seasons Pass that will allow you admission for the whole season is just $175.00.
Fort Edmonton Park 2022 Summer Season:
When: May 21 to September 5, 2022
Time: Wednesday to Sunday | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm; Holiday Mondays | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Where: Fort Edmonton Park
Address: 7000 – 143 Street, Edmonton