March Break is almost here and your kids are certainly ready for a little time off school. They probably have a list of all the fun things they plan to do during the week, but at some point, they’ll inevitably come to you with the ever-popular cry, “I’m BORED!” Thankfully, Mill Woods Town Centre has a line-up of magic-making fun ready to awe your kids.
Full of magic, The Carnival runs Monday, March 29 – Friday, April 2, 2021 with daily events to ignite the imagination and bring wonder, spectacle, and interaction to March Break for the entire family. While visiting an actual carnival may not be in the cards right now, Mill Woods Town Centre is helping your family create a carnival-like experience right at home complete with virtual lessons and self-guided activity kits. By the end of the week, your kids will be filled with delight at their newly-learned skills. Plus, they’ll have a memorable experience to tell their friends about when they return to school. What a win!
This year, all of the March Break activities with Mill Woods Town Centre will take place virtually to ensure safety. A DIY basic activity kit can be purchased online and picked up at the mall for just $50 which includes all essential supplies for Monday to Friday activities.
Mark your calendars for this magical Carnival line-up:
- Magic Show – Monday, March 29 | 2 pm – 2:30 pm: Watch the miraculous Magic Show, and learn tricks of your own before your very eyes – including a DIY magic kit complete with props.
- Carnival-Inspired Crafts – Tuesday, March 30 | 2 pm – 2:30 pm: Create your own wonder of wonders with a DIY carnival-inspired craft kit and a virtual craft lesson.
- Face Painting Workshop – Wednesday, March 31 | 2 pm – 2:30 pm: Dazzle and delight with a virtual face painting lesson, and a DIY kit complete with stencils, paint, and all of the tools to pull off your magnificent Carnival costume.
- Balloon Animals – Friday, April 2 | 2 pm – 2:30 pm: Learn how to twist and turn balloons into dazzling balloon animal creations, with virtual instruction and a DIY kit complete with balloons, a balloon pump, and more.
- DIY Carnival Food – Truly a delight for the senses – serve up some carnival-inspired foods with recipes and shopping lists that will have you creating never-before-seen dishes at home.
Share the magic with cash or toy donations to Mill Woods Town Centre’s Charity Partner, Cerebral Palsy Alberta, throughout March Break. Donations are accepted at the Mill Woods Town Centre Administration Office.
March Break with Mill Woods Town Centre:
When: March 29 – April 2, 2021
Time: 2 pm – 2:30 pm
Where: Virtually from the comfort of your home