Co-hosted by Alberta Council for the Ukrainian Arts & Fibre Art Network, Thread of Hope Exhibit explores our hope, longing, and desire for the future of the world.
What can one person do when it comes to global issues? Is there hope or hopelessness? It is surprising what can be accomplished if we work together, join forces and play off each other – the butterfly effect.
You and your family can view the exhibit during gallery hours and you can also learn more about the exhibit during featured artist talks:
- Tuesday, July 6 at 1:30 pm: Threads of Hope Exhibition Walk-Through with Judy Weiss
- Thursday, July 8 at 1:30 pm: Paint, Felt, Quilt, and Stitch with Dianne Firth
- Thursday, July 8 at 1:30 pm: Rediscovering My Love of Art Making with Cindi Plant
- Tuesday, July 13 at 1:30 pm: Working with Nature in Textiles with Yvone Bilan-Wallace
- Thursday, July 15 at 1:30 pm: Textile Expressions Using Paint and Stitch with Sharon Rubuliak
- Tuesday, July 20 at 1:30 pm: Making Marks with Marie McEachern
- Tuesday, July 20 at 1:30 pm: From Challenge to Idea to Completion with Marg Jessop
Threads of Hope Exhibit & Artists Talks:
When: June 5 – July 21, 2021
Hours: Gallery open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 am – 5 pm; Friday 2 pm – 7 pm; Saturday 11 am – 3 pm
Where: Alberta Council for the Ukrainian Arts
Address: 9534 – 87 Street, Edmonton