Are you ready to spend a Day Out with Thomas? The West Coast Railway Association is, once again, hosting their wildly popular Thomas the Train event. You are guaranteed squeals of glee as your young ones spot the famous blue engine and Sir Topham Hatt. The West Coast Heritage Railway is eager to be bustling, once again, with excited kids and beaming parents. Everyone knows their Day Out with Thomas is one they will remember for many years to come.
As you can imagine, spending the day with Thomas the Train is incredibly popular so be sure to get your tickets soon. All tickets are $29 + taxes and fees.
A Day Out with Thomas Includes:
- 20-25 minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt
- Bouncy castle
- Live entertainment
- Thomas craft tables
- Mini-putt golf
- Tattoo station
- Face painting
There are food vendors on-site as well as many picnic spots. Bring your lunch or grab a bite and enjoy gazing over the massive train yard and all the Thomas enthusiasts. And the mini-train will be in operation offering rides to visitors for $3 each.
Tips to Make Your Day a Success:
- arrive no later than 45 minutes before your scheduled train departure. Trains begin boarding 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- no smoking is permitted except in a designated fenced outdoor area
- no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of service and support animals
- the event runs rain or shine so please dress accordingly
- all children 1 and over require a ticket
- please wear appropriate footwear – the majority of the ground is gravel. WCRA requests no flip flops, no high heels, and no bare feet.
- parking is $5 per vehicle (cash only)
A Day Out with Thomas:
When: May 28, 29, June 4, 5, 2022
Time: 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm (on each of the above dates)
Where: West Coast Heritage Railway
Address: 39645 Government Road, Squamish