Enjoy a free, family-friendly evening festival in Surrey. Bear Creek Park is festooned with holiday lights and Christmas instillations. Reimagined to bring nature to the forefront, this year’s event features an illuminated nature trail with stunning light displays to enhance the natural landscape of the park.
Bear Creek Park has provided lasting memories to its attendees since the first light display in 2012. For nearly a decade, the beloved Bear Creek Park Lights event had brought joy and wonder to the community.
Bear Creek Park Lights is running at a limited capacity to ensure the health and safety of the community. We are following all Provincial Public Health Orders.
- Proof of vaccination is not required.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet (two metres) from other groups.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Masks are not required to be worn as this is an outdoor event. Please wear a mask if social distancing is not possible.
- Please leave your pets at home. Service animals are permitted.
Tips for a successful night:
- Dress for the weather. Wear warm clothes and be prepared for rain. Rain gear, boots, gloves, and hats are recommended.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- If you plan to walk or park in the overflow, bring a flashlight. The park will be dark outside the event area.
- Please bring a donation to the Surrey Food Bank, official charity for Bear Creek Park Lights.
Tickets are limited, only ticket holders will be admitted. Book your tickets online here.
Bear Creek Park Lights:
Date: November 5 – 19, 2021
Time: 4:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: Bear Creek Park
Address: 13750 88 Avenue, Surrey