Vancouver’s 9th annual CandyTown festival will transform the heritage district of Yaletown into a winter wonderland. Downtown Vancouver’s only free winter festival will transform Mainland, Hamilton and Davie streets into a winter wonderland. Lights and candy canes will adorn lamp poles and costumed characters will parade down the street. Holiday shoppers are invited to start their seasonal gift buying in Yaletown with local merchants as well as a specialty market carrying unique gifts and holiday treats. Stilt walkers and roaming holiday characters will interact with revellers, to the wonderment of tots – while live music and carolling will set the stage for Yuletide cheer.
- Gift Market
- Giant, life-sized CandyLand board game
- CandyTown Cocktail Tour (19+)
- Food Trucks
- Live Ice Carving
- Ice Gateway (dome w/ ice carvings)
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Horse Carriage Rides by donation (in front of Roundhouse Community Centre)
- Visits with Santa and the Ice Queen
- AND MORE!
CandyTown in Yaletown:
When: November 27, 2021
Time: noon – 6pm
Where: Yaletown, Vancouver
Address: Mainland St between Davie Street and Nelson Street