The Christmas in Leigh Square celebrations span two days. On Friday (Nov 23) a Winter artisan market runs from noon – 8pm. Browse through a wide variety of handmade jewellery, textiles, prepared food and drink, woodcraft and more from BC artisans. Admission to the Winter Market is free.
On Saturday (Nov 24) the fun starts early and runs all day.
- 10 am – 6 pm: Winter Artisan Market – day 2
- 10 am – 6 pm: Gingerbread decorating holiday craft
- 10 am – 6 pm: PoCo Heritage Holiday Bake Sale
- 12pm – 4 pm: Photos with Santa at the Outlet (cash donation)
- 12pm – 4 pm: Face painting
- 2pm – 5pm: live seasonal entertainment (2pm – Silver Chord Choir; 3pm – Beauty Shop Dlls)
- 1pm – 5pm: hot chocolate and treats outdoors by the bandshell
- 4:45pm: Lighting ceremony at the bandshell
- 10am – 6 pm: Food trucks
Christmas in Leigh Square:
Date: November 22 & 23, 2019
Time: 12pm – 8pm (Fri) and 10am – 6pm (Sat)
Address: 2253 Leigh Square Place, Port Coquitlam
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.