The Cloverdale Invitational Rodeo features Roughstock Rodeo Events (Bareback, Saddle Bronc & Bull Riding) and Ladies Barrel Racing. Don’t worry the ever popular Mutton Bustin is back again too!
The 131st annual Country Fair features more family-friendly entertainment than ever before.
- The area’s largest Midway – rides for daredevils and little buckaroos
- Agri Zone – Lots of animals, including their babies, and 4H displays
- Kids Zone – Cowboy & Cowgirl Training. Spectacular interactive Kids Zone to keep kids of all ages laughing
- The Douglas Lake Equipment Zone – kids steer go-karts through a construction zone
- The West Coast Lumberjack Show – competition with flying axes and log rolling
- The World Freestyle Skateboard Round-Up
- BCCMA -BC Country Music Artists
- The West Fine Art Show– Featuring Western Art from Artists around the world
- Cowboy Rib Fest – Back by popular demand – the best ribs in town!
- Great music on the Live Outdoor Entertainment Stage with free performances throughout every day
- Richard’s Racers Pig Races
Admission: $10 (grounds admission); $30 (rodeo performances); FREE (kids 12 & under to both grounds and rodeo performances). Please note parking is $10. If you pre-purchase your tickets at select London Drugs you can save $2 off the gate admission. Ride ALL Day wristbands are $35.
Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair:
When: cancelled for 2022
Where: Cloverdale Fairgrounds
Address: 17607 – 17905 62nd Avenue, Surrey