Yup, you read that correctly! Kids can ski for FREE at Whistler Blackcomb during the 2018/19 season. Vail Resorts, which owns Whistler Blackcomb, just announced the launch of the Epic SchoolKids Program. Here are the specifics:
- the deal is available to kids in kindergarten through to grade 5
- each qualifying child can ski or board at Whistler Blackcomb for FIVE days for FREE
- if this is your child’s first time at Whistler Blackcomb they can get FREE rentals
- all participants in the Epic SchoolKids Program get a FREE skiing or boarding lesson
- you must be a resident of either Canada or Washington State
And don’t worry parents, while you don’t get to ski for free the newly released 5 and 10 Day Edge pass is nothing to sneeze at. The pass is only open to Canada and Washington State residents. The 5-Day EDGE Card provides skiers and snowboarders with five days of access to Whistler Blackcomb during the 2018-19 season at $419 (adult), with holiday restrictions, or $459 (adult) for unrestricted access. Additionally, 5-Day EDGE Cardholders have the option to use two of the five days at any of Vail Resorts’ other owned and operated ski resorts and receive exclusive savings on lodging, up to 20 percent off at select retail locations, $35 off select Snow School programs, and more. Guests who purchase a 2018-19 EDGE Card by April 15, 2018 receive unlimited early season skiing and snowboarding at Whistler Blackcomb from opening day to Dec. 14, 2018, plus one PEAK 2 PEAK 360 Sightseeing ticket for use this summer.
Kids Ski for FREE at Whistler Blackcomb:
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.