The Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience in Aldergrove feels plucked from a movie set! Seriously check out the amazing water attractions that are open to the public! And be ready to be shocked by the prices… it is RIDICULOUSLY cheap to visit! It’s less than $40 TOTAL for a family of four.
The Outdoor Experience area is open for 2 sessions every day 11am – 1:30pm and 2:15pm – 4:45pm. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there is a third session from 5:30pm – 8pm.
The leisure pool is open every day from 10am – 9:30pm.
The facility includes: a 25 m pool, 1 and 3 m diving boards, a hot tub, a leisure pool, a sauna, a steam room, a lazy river channel, a spray park, a tidal pool, and THREE water slides!
Tips for a Successful Visit to the Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience:
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle.
- Bring your own collapsible chairs. Chairs, lounge chairs, and picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Personal water toys such as tubes and mats are not permitted.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 45 minutes prior to your session.
- Leave your valuables at home. Only wallet lockers will be available.
- Come dressed and ready to swim.
- Change rooms/showers will be available for the final 30 minutes of the session, with an additional 10 minutes after the session. Guests must exit the area within 15 minutes following the session.
- There are no “in and out” privileges.
- Familiarize yourself with the height and weight restrictions.
Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience in Aldergrove:
Address: 27032 Fraser Highway