The beloved Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience is BACK! The fun returns starting June 18 for Langley Township residents; June 25 for the general public (meaning non-residents as well).
The Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience in Aldergrove feels plucked from a movie set! Seriously check out the amazing water attractions that are open to the public! (And be ready to be shocked by the prices… it is RIDICULOUSLY cheap to visit! It’s less than $30 TOTAL for a family of 4)
The Outdoor Experience area is open for 2 sessions every day 10:30am – 1pm and 2pm – 4:30pm. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there is a third session from 5:30pm – 8pm.
The leisure pool is open every day from 10am – 9:30pm.
The facility includes: a 25 m pool, 1 and 3 m diving boards, a hot tub, a leisure pool, a sauna, a steam room, a lazy river channel, a spray park, tidal pool, and THREE water slides!
Tips for a Successful Visit to the Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience:
- Bring a pre-filled water bottle.
- Bring your own collapsible chairs. (Picnic tables and lounge chairs will not be provided due to COVID)
- Personal water toys such as tubes and mats are not permitted.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 20 minutes prior to your session.
- Leave your valuables at home. Only wallet lockers will be available.
- Come dressed and ready to swim.
- Change rooms/showers will be available for the final 30 minutes of the session, with an additional 10 minutes after the session. Guests must exit the area within 10 minutes following the session.
- There are no “in and out” privileges.
- Guests must maintain 3 m physical distance at all times from other guests in other groups, inside and outside of the water.
- Pools and play areas will have signage posted with occupancy limits. Please be aware of this as you move around the waterpark and be courteous to other visitors.
- Familiarize yourself with the height and weight restrictions.
Otter Co-op Outdoor Experience in Aldergrove:
Address: 27032 Fraser Highway