Spending at least one day at the PNE during August is a must-do for most Vancouver families. While admission isn’t crazy expensive, who is going to turn down the opportunity to get in for FREE! There are a few ways to visit the Fair for FREE in 2018.
- First Responders (that means current & retired police, RCMP, ambulance workers, fire fighters, military, search & rescue and coast guard) are invited to visit the PNE for FREE for the opening weekend (Aug 18 & 19). First responders may also invited one person to join them for FREE as well (the guest does not require a service card).
- Tuesdays (Aug 21 & 28) offer FREE admission between 11am – 1pm. That’s it! You just need to show up in that time window and walk on in…for FREE!
- Someone in your family over 65? Take them to the Fair for FREE on August 23rd between 11am – 10:30pm.
- Check out Wild Ride Wednesdays (August 22 & 29) where the rides passes are 2 for the price of 1. This great deal is only good between 11am – 1pm.
- While this isn’t free, it is one heck of a good day! On August 22nd just show any BC Library Card and admission is only $6!
- Don’t leave your BCAA Membership at home. Should your BCAA card and get special discounts at the gate and ride passes for the Fair.
- Are you a bit of a night owl? Get an After Dark Gate Pass for just $6. The discounted passes are available after 9pm nightly.
Get Into the PNE for FREE (or Super Cheap):
When: August 18 – September 3, 2018
Time: 11am until late (weather permitting)
Where: PNE Fairgrounds
Address: Hastings Street & Renfrew, Vancouver
Although we do our best to provide you with accurate information, all event details are subject to change. Please contact the facility to avoid disappointment.