A kids’ yoga birthday party? Is that actually fun? You bet it is! Üphoria Yoga Birthday Parties are kid-centric and packed with entertainment, activities, and FUN! Their one-of-a-kind birthday parties incorporate yoga, games, music, and arts and crafts. Perfect for all ages, the interactive parties are customizable based on party size, age of the kids, themes and duration.
Tara and Shayan – the founders of Üphoria Yoga – are parents themselves. They know kids are curious and like to move. They share a passion for teaching kids and love introducing kids to mindful movement as a way to improve their health and wellness.
Üphoria Yoga Birthday Parties can run two or three hours in length. And birthday parties can be booked Friday, Saturday or Sundays between 1pm – 8pm. The basic package includes 12 children. You can add on additional children (for $11 per child) to a maximum of 18 kids.
- a certified ECE-based yoga instructor to facilitate teacher-led activities including yoga, dancing, singing and art
- access to the whole studio: one room for yoga, and one room for the party
- a choice of different colour options for lighting
- access to all props and toys
- use of art supplies and yoga mats
- 2 tables for food, snacks, and cake
- a space for parents to mingle while the kids party
- complimentary setup and clean up
- jungle safari
- or choose your own theme (just let Üphoria Yoga know when you book your party)
If you are looking for a unique birthday party that gets kids moving and having fun, Üphoria Yoga Birthday Parties is the answer. Book online, give them a call at 604-326-2995 or email them at email@example.com.
Üphoria Yoga Birthday Parties:
Address: 88 East Broadway, Vancouver