Catch a ‘Nooner at the Nat to usher in the start of summer! The Nat Bailey Stadium sits nestled between Queen Elizabeth Park, Riley Park and Hillcrest Park, making it an ideal spot for a full day of adventure.
In addition to great games, the Vancouver Canadians offer a fun add-on to almost every game in the summer. There are free giveaways, fireworks following select games, and special theme games. Ticket prices vary depending on which zone you want to sit in, but ticket prices start at $20. Children 3 and under are FREE! Many schools also give out Vancouver Canadians tickets at the end of the school year– so check your child’s bag to see if they came home with a free voucher!
- A&W Family Fun Sundays & Special Giveaway | June 4, July 2, July 16, July 30, August 13, September 3
- We Care Wednesdays | June 14, June 28, July 26, August 9, 23, 30
- PlayNow Thursdays| June 1, 15, 29, July 27, August 10, 24, 31
- Fireworks Extravaganza |June 29, July 15, 29, August 12, 26, September 2
- Dog Days of Summer| June 27
- ‘Nooner at the Nat |June 2, 16, 30, July 28, August 11, 25, September 1
Looking for more dates? Check out the rest of the schedule here.
Location: Nat Bailey Stadium
Address: 4601 Ontario Street, Vancouver